Sunday, April 8, 2018

BRUTALLY HONEST JEFFREE STAR BLOOD SUGAR PALETTE REVIEW & SWATCHES

Reviewing Jeffree Star products is nothing new in the beauty community. If you're a follower of my Instagram or even my blog, you may have seen previously where I reviewed some Jeffree Star products [if not, click here].

Today I've decided to review the newly released - and contantly selling out - Blood Sugar palette. 



In order to acquire this palette myself, I had to go through the rush of people wanting to buy this palette. Since this palette was such a high demand it has been constantly selling out. Unfortunately, I missed the initial launch as well as the BeautyLish which both sold out in under 10 minutes. When I found out Morphe got the Blood Sugar collection in stock, I raced to get it. Upon ordering the palette, it shipped the next day, and got here in 2 days once shipped.

I want to start off my review by saying I stand neutral on Jeffree Star. There are pros and cons to him as a person, but I'm strictly only here to HONESTLY review the product!

The blood sugar palette is HUGE. This is a lot of packaging compared to his other palettes, and it is a little space consuming considering how thick the palette itself is. Although it's not the ideal travel friendly palette to take on the go, the packaging is beautiful.


Onto the eyeshadows themselves! I wanted to try this palette specifically because I enjoy reds very much. Reds are extremely flattered on me being my extremely pale skin, I LOVE the colors in this palette. Be aware though that some of the shades in this palette are marketed as not safe for the immediate eye area. I decided to include some swatches of this palette, but I can say myself that the metallics in here are buttery smooth. I only had problems with a couple shades being a little hard to swatch (or chalky like), but out of 18 it's alright in my book.'



In my final thoughts, this palette is definitely worth a go if you're into red shades. This palette is almost every pale girls needs, 100%. Once this comes in stock, it's a race to grab before it sells out.